Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Started to play Warhammer 40k... again


I have started playing Warhammer 40k after 6 year break. A lot have changed. Last time it was 3th edition and now it is 6th already. This is my third coming and I originally started around '98 or '99 when I were 13 or something. I have started two new armies and dusted my old Chaos Space Marine Iron Warriors. I have now about 1400 points worth Necrons and about 2000 points worth of Chaos. The second army I started is Space wolves. I just love the idea of space Viking riding on thunder wolves, wearing wolf armor, waving wolf axe and so on... Necron I chose only because the new wraith and stalker models looked so great. They are supposed to be one of the best armies at the moment but so far I have been beaten in every match expect one.

No comments:

Post a Comment